ATLETICO DE MADRID | NEW "LOOK" UNIFORM DESIGN SEASON 2011 - 2012

Hi guys, Happy 2011 to all.


Seen this piece of news in Spanish Sports daily "As" whom in turn picked it up from Dutch website "footballshirtculture.com", the later specialized in the following news items. The multi-national that sponsors the ATLETICO DE MADRID uniform ( along with Arsenal, FC Barcelona...etc) has designed, proposed to the Club & apparently been accepted the "new-look" uniform for the 2011-2012. 

At.Madrid.shirt.2011-2012 Spanish Soccer
Speculated new At Madrid kit

The first visual impact is "rejection" from my end as it breaks with tradition, but hold on, this does not mean that I´m a conservative "old" foe. I suppose that it will grow on me with time as there are more lines & the neck is circular. Apart from appearance,  the seasonal changes of uniform kit designs are marketing tools now used to keep shirt sales healthy & ongoing.


According to the some news source FC BARCELONA ( with the same sponsor ) will also experience a "kit" design change very similar to the At.Madrid changes. I imagine that the immediate effects will be the same as with me in that you (like myself)  are not accustomed to such "radical" breaks in looks.

Any views on the design?  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...