REAL MADRID | NEW UNIFORM 2010 - 2011 & TV SPOT

REAL MADRID via one of its main sponsors release this TV spot to coincide with the launch of the new 2010-2011 uniform, & while at it, heal some hurt pride suffered during season 2009-2010 & restore faith in the Club for the new upcoming season under Coach José Mourinho. Part of this is, of course, continued Marketing & brand consolidation as this video goes viral as it’s passed around by interested & fans alike. I post it up here for the interested Spanish Football Sports Blog readers around the World who follow the Club & may get a pleasant kick out of watching it. The motive is purely informative as I know that I indirectly give a hand to the Sports Company which is not my intention, but succumb in the greater interest.

The Video shows Club members recalling the glorious history of the Club from the 60s right up till now finishing with the slogan “Together We Are Bigger” , then a few seconds showing off the new look uniform. It’s in Spanish but its fairly “universal” …

The Sports company can find my email & send me the cheque asap :O)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...