SPANISH FOOTBALL TEAM & 2010 WORLD CUP LINE UP PHOTOS

OK guys, got the message, my email is saturated with your requests. The SPAIN WORLD CUP TEAM & FIFA 2010 WORLD CHAMPIONS has created "fan fever" around the World especially for the Asian & USA readers. As requested I have gathered the SPANISH NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM PHOTOS - 4 versions - so you can collect & do with them as you wish, although many readers have already mentioned that they wish to place the photo as wallpaper on their PC screens.

The bottom photo is the SPANISH LINE-UP STARTING 11 that played the World Cup final against Holland & won 0-1 to win the 2010 World Cup.

Hope these photos of the Spanish Football Team satisfy the demands & I can liberate some space in my email account :o) A pleasure guys!



2 comments:

Pass to Messi said...

Great photos! Cheers

English Football Fan said...

I just want to say congratulations to Spain from an Englishman for being the best team at the World Cup. They deserved to win.

I am jealous of course. Is the European Championship not enough??? :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...