- Last Wednesday the deal was agreed : 91M€. Apparently Real Madrid, players rep & Tottenham Football Director Baldini , under Levy guidance, shut the deal.
- Tottenham Hotspurs asked Real Madrid to wait until they secured Willian & Lamela, the substitutes of Bale
- Basically it was agreed that between last Friday & yesterday things would be made official & Real Madrid can present locally
- Real Madrid prematurely announced the deal was done
- Real Madrid set up a "stage" at their Stadium for a presentation
- Bale flew off to Marbella Spain this weekend , where Real Madrid President Florentino Perez was as well. A coincidence, & they never meet.
Bale obviously is "furious" as he can´t understand why a deal struck last week ( Wednesday ) has been halted. He has pressured more today by not going to training.