Spanish Sports paper "Marca" has either contacted directly with the "Football God" or Real Madrid Coach José Mourinho, neither I believe, but they publish today an article titled "Discover the 10 Commandments of Mourinho to win Barça" in reference to the upcoming "Clasico". The atmosphere is building as days get closer to Saturday for what many believe will be the Real Madrid - Fc Barcelona clash of the century. In fact, every Real - Barça derby is the "clash of the century", however this is very, very important. A win by Real Madrid over Barça will put the former on a direct course for the Spanish League Title, break the Barça dominance & sink spiritually Barça & its mystical aura. A victory by Barça will reinforce their supremacy & spirits, while breaking Real Madrid & implanting the seed of internal doubts. The stakes are extremely high, thus the extra excitement locally & around the World for this match
According to the mentioned Spanish paper theses are the 10 "Mou" Commandments:
1. Don´t concede a goal, or at least, the first of the game.
2. Turn the "Bernabeu" into hell via its public support.
3. Forget the referee. Beware of cards.
4. Optimize the aerial advantage over Barça in the set plays.
5. Do not lose sight of the ball for a second.
6. Seal up the spaces with strict markings.
7. Intensity, pressure, verticality and rhythm.
8. Extreme pressure & continiuos mobility to exhaust the opponent.
9. Concentration & movement in coordination.
10. Self-esteem. Do not play with anxiety.
Plenty of stuff for a player to keep in mind while at the same time figuring out how to stop Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc, Messi, Alexis, Villa...& company.
Stay tuned! Midnight Sunday ( straight after the match) we will see if the "Children" are dancing to the "Golden Barça Calf" or they are finally in the "Promised Land".