VIDEO | PEPE RED CARD INCIDENT WITH DANI ALVES | REAL MADRID - FC BARCELONA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI

I have been accused of being biased, one sided, not objective regarding my below post on what I consider is not a red card, & a moment that radically altered the course of the REAL MADRID - FC BARCELONA Champions League 1ºst leg semi-final. I also make the point that the referee standards for the whole Champions League this season has been poor & not up to the standards called for this level.



I have no intention of entering in debates with people who are clouded with their own uncontrollable  primitive - bread & circus - passions & freely hide behind "anonymous" tags to make free remarks that have no basis, no evidence & violate the fundamental right for everyone & anyone to express an opinion. I accept all options, except from "trolls" who claim I "have shown my true colours". In fact, I don't even follow either Clubs & really don´t give a damn who qualifies. I will not feed trolls.



Below is a video from Spanish TV Football Program "Punto Pelota", uploaded by "orcodrenthe" on Vimeo of the 60th min PEPE tackle on ALVES. The conclusion is that Pepe touches the ball & DOES NOT touch Alves, who throws himself on the ground to perform the habitual role of victim. Even ex Barcelona player "Lobo" Carrasco admits Pepe did not touch Alves. Conclusion? It is NOT a RED CARD, if anything, a yellow for showing the studs!



Said this, this wrong referee decision changed the whole course of the Football Match. Nothing more & nothing less said, except adding that referee Stark is a bad referee as past performance proves & that UEFA standards are poor. For those who cannot handle this simple & coherent observation go to another blog or Internet site & "vomit" your opinions on their comments sections. In fact do me & the mayority of the intelligent SFS readers the favour of never to return.


Pepe Expulsion Entrada Alves Real Madrid Barcelona Semifinal Champions Stark from orcodrenthe on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...