VIDEO: FABIO CANNAVARO FAREWELL - GRAZIE MILLE!

REAL MADRID Italian Captain & International World Champion
defender FABIO CANNAVARO gave a press conference today to
say farewell formally from Spanish Football & fans. The Italian
will play his last game this weekend against Mallorca in front of
his
home crowd at the Santiago Bernabeu. Here is the video for
those interested & fans through the planet:



Here is a brief translated summary of his words:

. I go back to Italy, to Juventus
. I leave behind good friends, people with a shared relationship
during the last 3 years
. I leave an important Club in which I have given my all & that’s
why I return confidently with my head high

. I am proud of Real Madrid this year especially under the adversity
of the whole year (new Coach, new President, all the injuries…).

Best 2ยบ half of any season in the history of Real Madrid achieved
.Next game against Mallorca is my goodbye in front of the Real
Madrid fans, however the most important thing is to win – for the
fans, the Club, etc

.Plenty of grand moments in my 3 years

Message to the Fans: GRAZIE MILLE!

Thankyou Fabio
. SFS wishes you the luck for your future.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...