FC BARCELONA: INIESTA & HENRY LOOKING GOOD FOR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL




All the news from “Camp Barça” indicates that it’s all good. Two
vital pieces in the FC BARCELONA line-ups are evolving favourably
from their injuries & everything indicates that they will be present,
available & roaring to go for Barça at the upcoming 27th of May
Champions League Final against MANCHESTER UNITED.

(photo: elmundo.es)


















ANDRES INIESTA & THIERRY HENRY were in doubt 10 days ago, &
along with the suspensions to Dani Alves & Abidal Barça´s
preparations for the upcoming Champions Legaue Final were being
complicated. Now it looks like Coach Guardiola can count on a fit
Andres Iniesta to help Xavi Hernandez organize the midfield &
Henry to assist Eto´o & Messi upfront. This should also put some
worries into the Manchester United camp as they attempt to figure
out now how & with whom they will place along theses players in
order to attempt to neutralize them.

A great moral & psychological boost for Barça, as their only concern
now is the left-back position & who will substitute Adibal;
Sylvinho or Keita.

2 comments:

Adrian said...

I am so pumped for this final. It only makes it better that it's going to take place on the day of my Birthday. It is going to be epic.

I don't think I've heard you give an opinion Striker. Who do you think it will be? Keita or Sylvihno. My guess would be Keita.

Also, who do you think we'll win. I'm a huge Barca fan but I think you have to favor Man U here. Any thoughts?

STRIKER said...

Adrian
Happy Birthday! ...6 days early!

I think Sylvinho will be chosen.

Who will win? Its a lottery. 50% each at this stage. Although being a Spanish team , I am supporting Barça!

Cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...