SERGIO AGUERO..."I Have Told Club Directives That I Wish To Continue"

SERGIO AGÜERO has answered rumours from Buenos Aires (Argentina) concerning his immediate future after the World press speculated on whether the fact that his representative José Segui in Milan was to meet up with Inter Milan President Moratti to discuss a possible transfer to the Italian Club.

(Photo: RTRPIX)




















Aguero spoke to Argentine media “TyC Sports” after he found a moment free from his obligations & preparations with the Argentine National Team. His words, translated to English, were:

“The Club (ref Atletico) has treated me very well & I have told Club Directives that I wish to continue. Later we will see”.

Comforting words for Atletico fans, but not definitive if we put our eyes on the final sentence.

What’s your thoughts on the ongoing Aguero case. Will he stay?

1 comment:

Football Gifts said...

Excellent information. This sounds exactly like what I've been looking for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...