SPANISH FOOTBALL HUMOUR

Some humour from "Futbolitis", cartoon from "Sport", referring
to yesterday´s official announcement that BERND SCHUSTER
will coach REAL MADRID.
The cartoon says ( translated ):
Schuster : "I´m happy, but it cost me to get here"
Calderon: "Exactly, 480,000€"










Schuster had to pay out of his own pocket the 480,000€ of the "liberating"
clause in his Getafe contract to free him of his responsabilities! With Real
Madrid having so much money, you would think they would pay that for
their desired coach.


Did you know Schuster is a FC BARCELONA social member! Now is´nt

that ironic.

4 comments:

Evo said...

Hey Striker,

looks like real may have done the Saviola deal - what did I tell you?

Better choice than Tevez in my opinion

Anonymous said...

yeh!

Unknown said...

Wha? Better than Tevez? I don't know about that. But hearing Schuster repeat himself about how he's going to make sure to please the fans with flashy football is making me nervous. Style is tremendously important to me, but I want Madrid to wins some games, also. Not just flit the ball around and do tricks. I'm really (still) not that jazzed about Bernd.

Evo said...

Agreed.....but not about the Tevez thing ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...