BARCELONA FC EUROPEAN CUP CHAMPIONS.

Spanish Football is in its highest. Barcelona is
European Cup Champions, & forgive me, the
Spanish League is the best in the world.

Barcelona 2 ( Eto ´o ; Belletti) Arsenal 1
( Sol Campbell)
Thanks to As.com for the pics.



















000s of bloggers will give you the details. I just wish to
mention the following - Hendrik Larsson - what a player!

This Cup - below - is a mark of what this player is all
about...pure class...justice has been done for him.


















Thankyou Arsenal for being a great team. If my intuition
serves for anything, I saw Henry real friendly with "his new
collegues" at Barça. I feel he will lift the Cup next year...you
know what I mean!


Here is the video with the goals.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agree with Henri - referee wears a Barca shirt and I don't even support Arsenal

RedsMan said...

Well, it was certainly dramatic when the sending-off occurred. No doubt it was a red card, a number of views over here say the referee should have played advantage, allowed the goal and therefore Arsenal would be one goal down instead of a man. Last year it was English side Liverpool. tonight it's the Spanish side and 2x current league champions Barcelona, the big double.

Well done to Barca, as for my view on the match and all connected to it, I expect EFT will feature an article on it and I'll make my opinions there.


RedsMan.

RedsMan said...

Dont agree anon.

Lucas said...

Welll done Barca!!!!!!!!!!!
You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

RedsMan said...

Just looked at the clip - just gives shivers on the delivery of the goals. I've said Eboue should have been booked and therefore dismissed, but Henry's ball and Campbell's header made for a superb finish. Our football pundit here, former player Andy Gray, said he felt Barca would be vulnerable from set pieces near the goal, and when I watched the players emerge from the tunnel prior to kick-off, the Arsenal side looked taller and potentially more dominant in the air.

I've also said Eto'o showed with his effort in first-half injury time, that came off the post, that, switching to the middle, he would be a danger, but I didn't expect he would do so off the wing, and the goal came through a tight gap, as Eto'o very often does. Then for Larsson to add further damage four minutes later, looking to go nowhere and then suddenly turn and thread in for Belletti to run onto and score, it was a severe blow.

The Arsenal players (possibly Gilberto and Campbell) in the background, as Belletti celebrates, turn to walk away dejected. Very dramatic ending and made for a good Champions League Final, albeit not from an English viewpoint!:)


RedsMan.

Anonymous said...

Great analysis.
Thanks, hope the regular readers pop in a have a read

Cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...