ADRIANO & INTER MILAN. HOW TO LEAVE A CLUB OR AT LEAST ATTEMPT IT.

The ongoing rumours & stories
concerning Inter´s Adriano
are growing daily. Will he leave
Inter? Go to Real Madrid?

This is reminding me of
Ronaldo when he was player
of Inter & Real Madrid was
playing the sirens of paradise.

Some tactics , some story &
some clubs.

My coach does´nt love me,
the fans don´t cheer me,
my teammates don´t talk
to me...Why am I blamed
for the bad results, I feel
unhappy, unloved...etc.


These arguements were well used by Ronaldo to
leave Inter with his contract still valid , & it seems
that they´re being used again, this time by another
Brazilian. Is there truth to all the rumours, is this man
really unhappy?

Or is it another bag of propaganda & tactics by
managers, coaches , teams , Presidents, media...&
all the other members of the Football machine?

Finally, would you want a player in your team with
this character,w
ith a yes today no tomorrow loyalty?
Do contracts matter?
There´s no doubt that there is talent, skill & goals
in the man, but what if he gets unhappy again?
The Spanish fans don´t love me again, the coach puts
me on the bench again?
Will he pull out the "How to leave a Club" handbook again?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...