ATLETICO DE MADRID CLUB CHANT | SONG

Source: Sp Ftball Sprts /
Spanish League Club ATLETICO DE MADRID will meet English team Fulham in the Final of the EUROPA LEAGUE this Wednesday 12th of May in the city of Hamburg (Germany). Those who are regular readers of Spanish Football Sports will have figured out by now that "yours truely" is an Atletico de Madrid follower & "die hard". I must confess I am excited & at the sametime "nrevous" as this is a HUGE event for a humble & working class origin Club. I would think that our English & Fulham friends are in the same boat. I wish the English Club & fans luck & may the better team win.

However, I was thinking that perhaps SFS readers may wish to know what the Atletico de Madrid Club chant / song sounds like. This is the typical chant sung at the field with another half dozen songs, but this is the big one, the one that puts the hairs on your back straight up.
I enjoy the traditional - historical version:


(Extended & traditional version)


Aupa Atleti!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...