FC BARCELONA TRANSFER BRIEFS: STILL LOOKING FOR A Nº9




According to "Marca" & "Sport", FC BARCELONA has approached
German International & STUTTGART forward MARIO GOMEZ
(pictured below), according to comments made by his representative
Uli Ferber to "Sport Bild".

The player has contract with his current club until 2012 & Stuttgart has
said they will not listen for anything less than 30M€.

As you can read Barça are combing the market for a class Nº9 as
Eto´o negotiates elsewhere. Stay tuned!
























With yesterdays star performance & hat-trick for Spain against
RUSSIA, VALENCIA CF forward & Spanish International
striker DAVID VILLA comes back in fashion & has FC BARCELONA
back knocking on his door. They have been talking but now it will
take on a more serious note after yesterdays performance.

However, there will be competition from Real Madrid, Chelsea & rest
of big European Clubs as his transfer price will rise after Euro 2008.













4 comments:

  1. I haven't understood anything but I love barca ... Great team ... Messi is also great player (my favourite) ...
    And bravo for your team in Euro ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:47 pm

    As for Barcelona, pay attention to their interest in Hernanes, brazilian midfielder playing for Sao Paulo. I see him playing about 10/12 times this year, he's very strong with very good qualities. It could be one of the surprising names of the football market next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:20 pm

    Hi Marco,
    There are soooo many names sounding that who knows what is real & what is false

    Keep reading SFS, to find out :)

    Best & thanks for the comments
    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:56 pm

    When I can, I reach yor blog, it's really well-done. Bye

    ReplyDelete