With the above image courtesy of the Spanish paper, they speculate that President Florentino & Real Madrid will be going for: Neymar, Lewandowski, Bale, Isco, Carvajal & Casemiro.
Studying other sources & International press Real Madrid can basically forget about the first two:
- Neymar will finally end up in FC Barcelona, this is what the player desires & has signed a pre-agreement to this effect. What Real Madrid has managed to do is "stick it up" Barça by lifting the initial transfer offer from 40 to 60 M€ just by their "interference". One can say that indirectly Real Madrid has been strategically successful.
- Lewandowski will go to Bayern Munich, this is the wish & desire of the Polish forward. Real Madrid can forget this option, & now have Napoles Cavani as their main striker target.
- According to UK press, Real Madrid will make an initial 50M€ to Tottenham Hotspurs for Gareth Bale & offer a player to chose from; Higuain, Di Maria, Coentrao, Pepe etc. This will be a very difficult operation & will go on all summer. We need to watch how it all develops.
- Malaga FC has priced its midfielder Isco at 35M€. Negotiations will continue.
- Carvajal is an option but it ain´t too clear. The next new Coach ( Carlo Ancelotti ) will have a big say here.
- Cashemiro looks set to stay at Real Madrid. The Brazilian has given good sensations & his price is 6M€ that Sao Paolo will receive in the operation.