VALENCIA CF NEWS 2008: MADURO PRESENTED



The 22 year old Dutch International & ex-AJAX OF AMSTERDAM
midfielder HEDWIGES MADURO was officially presented today as
a new
player & signning for VALENCIA CF.



















Maduro will wear the number 3º dorsal & has signned for a rumoured
2M€ & for the next 4º seasons. A lot will be asked of the younger as
many place their hopes on him to fill the gap left behind by "parted"
ex-Captain Albelda & contribute to lift Valencia out of its worrying
slump.

*SFS thanks"Mundo Deportivo" for the Valencia header

5 comments:

  1. there's nothing wrong with the valencia players - it's the president and politics that's killing this club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:37 pm

    There is more that what you think Evo, its not that simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are you getting at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:21 pm

    There is more behind what we read & see ...its more complex.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not very helpful reply... :/

    All I was trying to say was that
    I think the likes of Albelda, Angulo and Canizares have been the scapegoat for problems largely caused by the management of the club.

    Yes, I'm sure everything in a football club is complicated Striker; I was hoping you would explain what you think some of the complexities are in this case.....but I have no wish to antagonise you.

    ReplyDelete