FERNANDO TORRES INTERVIEW | NOT COMFORTABLE AT CHELSEA FC

Spanish Football player & CHELSEA FC newly crowned European Champion FERNANDO TORRES has given a very interesting interview to Spanish Sports daily "AS" that will hit the stands in the morning. The paper has already given extracts of the interview were Torres talks about his "horror" year & the immediate future.

Spanish Football
Fernando Torres

The interview is fresh after winning with his Club their first ever Champions League Final against Bayern Munich & although Torres speaks well about his team, team-mates & his part in the success, he does give some insights that may cause talk back at London.

I will attampt to literally translate from Spanish to English in order to not lose much in the translation. The main title is:

"I am not comfortable & I will evaluate my future".



The other higlights are:
"It was a big disappointment when I saw the lineup for the Champions League Final, perhaps the greatest of my life" (reference to not starting) ...he then adds that he is happy for the title & that he could finally contribute in the end.

"This season I have felt things I have not felt before. I felt that I was treated in a way that I did not expect, not the way they (Chelsea FC) talked when they signed me." "At the end of the season we'll talk and see what happens with my future because what I've experienced this year is not the role for me, not the role I would have thought when I came, I'm not comfortable "

"...I've had really bad moments. The worst of my career. And I never want to pass it again".



As I mentioned the interview is from a more personal perspective & at no moment does Torres charge against his Club or team-mates, he is happy for the titles & just contemplates his future.

The player is also on "edge" about whether he will make the final-cut of the Spanish Football National Team for the upcoming Euro 2012 Championship.

LATEST ( Monday 17th of May): Spanish selector Vicente del Bosque has called up Juan Mata & FERNANDO TORRES for the upcoming International Friendly games. On the 27th of May Del Bosque will give his definite list.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...