SPANISH FOOTBALL | SPORTS: SPANISH FOOTBALL SPORTS NEEDS YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA HELP

SPANISH FOOTBALL SPORTS NEEDS YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA HELP

SPANISH FOOTBALL SPORTS is all about you. The mission is to get all the Spanish Football News & Spanish Sports achievements to you in English. Why? Because you may not read Spanish for starters, & because "English" is currently the global language.

With this in mind, I also wish to keep giving a better service & value to you. Don´t forget I am just one guy who loves Football & Sports,  & apart also has a life. That is,  its a "one man band" & with the moments I can scrap off the clock. I am committed,  as the regular followers can testify , & thus wish to improved inside my humble capabilities.

SPANISH FOOTBALL

One thing that has taken off in 2011 is "Google Plus". Its another channel & way for us to stay in touch & connected. Spanish Football Sports has already a fabulous "community" in Facebook & Twitter & if your not part of it, please join. Back to "Google Plus", Spanish Football Sports has recently join & is building up a nice community in G+. Its in its infant stage & here is the link : https://plus.google.com/111272543878773735134/posts.


Please join us as in time I will begin posting up different material ( photos especially) as the numbers grow. The joining widget is in the side of the blog. Plus there is a "Google LIKE" button ( as above) on top of each post that you can "like" if you have a gmail account. You joining , & "liking" , helps make grow our Spanish Football Sports Community & spread the word. Hopefully we can all get in & enjoy things more.

I would like your help. As I wrote at the beginning this blog, it is all about you, & I am at your service. I would like to make grow this "new social channel" together during 2012, I cant do it alone. Thanking in advance , & cheers!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...