SPANISH FOOTBALL SPORTS NEEDS YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA HELP

SPANISH FOOTBALL SPORTS is all about you. The mission is to get all the Spanish Football News & Spanish Sports achievements to you in English. Why? Because you may not read Spanish for starters, & because "English" is currently the global language.

With this in mind, I also wish to keep giving a better service & value to you. Don´t forget I am just one guy who loves Football & Sports,  & apart also has a life. That is,  its a "one man band" & with the moments I can scrap off the clock. I am committed,  as the regular followers can testify , & thus wish to improved inside my humble capabilities.

SPANISH FOOTBALL

One thing that has taken off in 2011 is "Google Plus". Its another channel & way for us to stay in touch & connected. Spanish Football Sports has already a fabulous "community" in Facebook & Twitter & if your not part of it, please join. Back to "Google Plus", Spanish Football Sports has recently join & is building up a nice community in G+. Its in its infant stage & here is the link : https://plus.google.com/111272543878773735134/posts.


Please join us as in time I will begin posting up different material ( photos especially) as the numbers grow. The joining widget is in the side of the blog. Plus there is a "Google LIKE" button ( as above) on top of each post that you can "like" if you have a gmail account. You joining , & "liking" , helps make grow our Spanish Football Sports Community & spread the word. Hopefully we can all get in & enjoy things more.

I would like your help. As I wrote at the beginning this blog, it is all about you, & I am at your service. I would like to make grow this "new social channel" together during 2012, I cant do it alone. Thanking in advance , & cheers!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...