|Messi - Neymar|
This would suggest that Neymar has signed the dotted line of a pre-agreement where if Santos fails to live up to their word, the Brazilian Club would have to pay back 20M€. Barcelona is happy to allow the young player to evolve in Brazilian Football until 2014, which is what the player wished. Apparently as well, Coach Guardiola has changed his mind on Neymar & now sees real potential.
However, allow me to add some points:
- Can you trust the word of all those who surround Neymar? They have already backed off pre-agreements with Real Madrid.
- The people surrounding Neymar are more focused on money than the future of Neymar
- A 20M€ penalty clause placed by Barcelona seems "small", a Club like Real Madrid, if really decided, could pay the "difference".
- It still smells like someone is making a big deal to take to his/her pocket, or several people.
- Will Guardiola still be Coach in 2014? Or will Rosell still be President?